Saturday, April 2, 2011

Neglected!

There is no other word for it....My poor blog has been sadly neglected! In my defense we have been very busy, and hardly ever home. So here are some pics of what we've been doing the past few weeks:

Learning to sit up! Now Mom can sit me on the floor and let me play by myself so she can clean!


I've discovered how soft puppy-dogs are, and I LOVE THEM!!!!



Sydney's Trying more and more to be a good Big Sister. Including: Feeding Kiera, picking up all the toys and helping Mommy clean!

We've also been to Bluffton, and to Meme's farm and been sick for the majority of this past month! We're getting better though, and hopefully (if we slow down any) We'll get to blog more.

2 comments:

ebethbingham said...

You blog more often than I do. Mine is also sadly neglected, but I've been trying to catch up. Thanks for the cute pictures! Is that your dog?

Asmus Clan said...

No, It's a friend's dog. They have four of them and we take the girls over a couple of times a week to let the kids play with them.