Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's fun to be 1!!!

We don't have a bitty baby any more! I can't believe it's already been a year. It seems like it was just yesterday when I waddled into the hospital and a couple of days later was wheeled out with a little teeny bundle wrapped up in my arms. Now that teeny bundle has grown into a chubby little rug-rat, who toddles all over the place and knows how to work mommy and daddy's phones. I am amazed at how much her personality shines through and how opinionated she is! She's such a sweetie and too smart for her own good. I miss my tiny baby every now and then, but for the most part I just sit back and enjoy the adventure of raising 2 little CRAZY WILD girls.



Where is that present?!
Yummy Cupcakes!!!
Yes, Kiera turned one last month but we were expecting a very special visitor all the way from UT, and decided to wait until Grandma came before we celebrated! We had a nice week with grandma, although there was some major construction going on around the house. And a party was just the icing on the cake! (no pun intended ;) She got soooo many presents, and Big sissy Sydney wasn't left out of the fun, thanks to a prepared mommy and yaya who got her a few small presents of her own. And we had a bunch of kids close to Kiera's age come to the party. I think all the kids had a blast. I also want to give a special thanks to Aunties Annette, Krissy and Bridgett for coming to the rescue and helping me get the party finished before everybody else got there. They were my heroes that day! Here's some party pictures:
Can I check my stocks on this?

No comments: