Monday, January 16, 2012

Prayers for Natalie

This is my cousin's beautiful baby Natalie. She is 3 weeks old and was born on mine and Jesse's anniversary. She is currently in the hospital in Charleston in the CCU. She has a multitude of problems and they've been running tests for over a week. I've got every person I know praying for her well being, and quick recovery. I've put her name in the Temple and even scheduled a visit and Priesthood Blessing from some local missionaries. The only other thing I can think of is to hold a spec ail fast for her. I can't express enough my thankfulness that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Where else can you get the comfort and promptings from the Holy Ghost? With out it I would have never thought to put Natalie's name in the Temple, or to even ask her non-member parents if I could send missionaries to the hospital to bless their baby. I don't know of any other religion where all you have to do is make a phone call and there are people far away willing to go and help where you personally cannot...without wanting anything in return. I am usually grateful that I have the gospel in my live, but today it rings throughout my entire being.

No comments: