Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Squish, Squish, Eww Eww! Sydney Bug has turned 2!

My little Bug is 2! Sydney's birthday is on the 16th but we celebrated it on V-day. We threw her a little party at my parents house. The theme was mud and bugs. No frills and girly stuff for my little wiggle worm. She loved it! The whole cake experience was way different from last year when she ate nothing but frosting and made herself very sick. This year she was very excited about blowing out the candles, but wouldn't touch the cake. Even when Pop showed her how to draw on mommy's face with the pudding we used as frosting. Instead she was more interested in the bug shaped fruit snacks and gummy worms that were crawling all over the cupcakes. Later when is was present time she really got into opening the cards. She even got mad when i sat one aside for her to open after she got done with the present she was working on. I didn't make that mistake again. She had a blast, and everyone really got into her party. Did I mention she's the only grandchild/great-grandchild on my side? She's very VERY sopiled. Boy is she in for a shocker when the next baby comes along!








No comments: