Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ugh....

Nausea sucks. and mine is brought on by smells. Especially raw meat and really strong smells. Now I can't cook, and I love to cook! The other night, when I got off work, Jess had made BBQ Chicken mashed potatoes and green beans. It was like walking into a wall when I got to the kitchen and I couldn't eat hardly anything. The next morning I had to beg my sister Cera to clean the kitchen and rid it of the BBQ smell. After about 20 minutes and some bleach it was safe to go get some cereal. My sweet darling husband had put my un-eaten portion of the offending chicken in the fridge. And when I went to get the milk...... Lets just say I don't like my kitchen very much right now. I also really hate not being able to cook myself. I'm just glad that it won't last forever.

3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

I'm so sorry. I remember feeling the same way with my pregnancies. It is crazy how the things you love end up ruining your whole day now.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

Jill Marie, Angela and Mindi said...

Hope it passes soon....that must be horrible!

ebethbingham said...

I'm so sorry! That is how I was too. I only ate cereal and asparagus (I know, weird) and refused to cook my entire pregnancy because it smelled so bad. Leftovers were the worst too! Feel better and avoid the fridge!