Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow.....

I just couldn't stand it any longer........Litterally! Keeping up with a two-year-old, and working full time, and dealing with being pregnant just did not equal nice hair. All the time it ended up being in a pony-tail or bun. My hair is also very thick, so buns and ponytails are heavy and hurt my neck. I needed something easy to fix, one of those "wash and go" types. So on a whim (which is how all my haircuts happen, by the way) I walked into the nearest chop shop and requested a whack! The poor stylist was worried, she chopped off over 8 inches! I loved it when she was finished! I still love it. All I have to do to it is blow it dry and it's set to go! I do this routine every few months or so thanks to fast growing hair. In fact if I decide to keep it this short I'll have to get a trim in about a month. It just might be worth the extra trims.


3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

So cute! I love that style. I've been thinking about doing that to my hair as well.
YOu look so cute!
How are you feeling these days? I hope you are getting over you sickness.

Jill Marie, Angela and Mindi said...

It looks sooooo cute on you!!! I wish my hair would grow fast. Hope you enjoy it for a long time! Looks GREAT!

Angela Burrows

Asmus Clan said...

Morning sickness has stopped thankgoodness. And I think the exaustion lingers cause I'm chasing a 2 year old half my time and working my tail off the other half.