Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby Shower-UNUM Style!

The Girls @ Jesse's work are amazing! And so sweet, too! They threw us a shower for the new baby. Jesse got enough diapers to fill the space under the crib. Sydney got some awesome Big Sister gifts, and mommy got fruit punch. Hey it was good punch! Just kidding, I got to scratch off some of the big ticket items from my "Still need" list. Here's a few pictures:





Syd helped open everything.





Big Sister gifts



Helping is such a big job!



And here's a good clip where you catch a glimpse of the belly.

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

You look Great!
I love showers! What can we (I) get you? Send me you address so I can send something, and hope that it gets there before the baby is already here.
Let me know what we can do.

anderson.fam said...

Yay BELLY!!!

We are so happy for you! We'll send SOMETHING soon!
Big hugs and kisses!