Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quickie update!

Had a Dr.'s appt. on Tues. Everything is right on track. Baby's still in the "go" position. Contractions are more frequent now, and my hips are moving outta the way (ouch!). I'm not sleeping well, but I think that has something to do with the hundred trips to the bathroom every night. And the feet are still as chubby as ever. I don't think I'm going to see my normal shoe size ever again. (then again, I don't see my feet very often anymore) On the plus side, getting ready for the baby has been feeding my insatiable nesting. Due date is still set for the 17th of September, but there's a poll going around family and friends that says i'm going to pop any day now. Honestly, I'd rather it be sooner than later. I think I'll go cut the grass........then ride up and down the fields........and walk around the mall a few times......and maybe even do some jumping jacks!

Jesse's office also held a baby shower for us. Yes untraditional, but they missed the opportunity to give us one for Sydney and there was no denying them. Got TONS of diapers, much to daddy's delight, and lots of other great gifts. Sydney even got a few "big sister" presents which she absolutely loves.

I'm still working, only evenings, and on light duty. I'm planning on working until either the 1st full week of Sept. or whenever I go into labor. Which ever comes first.

I think this answers all the questions I've been getting lately. If I missed any, let me know and I'll answer them.

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

The last few weeks are always very trying aren't they.
sounds like things are going a lot better this week. Hope it all ends soon for you and you can get that little one in your arms soon.
Keep us posted!