Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ballet w/ a bite!

I have a ballet buddy. Her name is Cathy. She and I have gone to most of the Ballets this season at the Koger Center in Columbia. Some have been better than others (like the Hootie and the Blowfish one complete w/ live band performance!) but so far my favorite is Dracula! Mr. Starrett (Director/choreogrpher) is brilliant! and there are several of the dancers who have become my absolute favorites (Jose and Regina especially) And like I said before this is the Best so far. The music they chose for this show suprised me. There was hard rock, and lasers and smoke. It did get a little gory, but in a funny way (blood doesn't natually squirt that far) All in all at the end of the show, we left raving!

Best Ballet Ever!!!

2 comments:

mindylu said...

Dracula is the best after all!! Go you little dancer!

mindylu said...

Thats M for Mindy!!!