Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Now I know the pics are a little blurry (thanks to a crappy cell) But yes that is Rob Pattinson and those abs were hard! Like cardboard! OK It is Rob, but he's made of paper. What can I say? A girl can dream can't she? I showed this pic to Jesse and he did a double take. Then he said he knew it was fake, cause I was sitting in the car next to him (jess) and not somewhere else with Rob. Hahaha! I can window shop, but I just won't go in the store.

This is me with my baby sis April Lauren (middle) and cousin Kayla (far left) KayKay was Jane, Snoops (AL) was Alice and I was trying to be Rosalie. You can't tell in this pic but we are all about 4 shades paler than we normally are. All in all it was a blast. We haven't had an outing with all five of us in years. This won't be topped for a while.....at least not until Eclipse comes out!
By the way, in case you were wondering: Sydney and Jesse stayed at Yaya and Pop's house (my parents) and hung out there all day.

3 comments:

mindylu said...

How did you guys become more pale??Wow,you Southern girls look cute

Suzie-Q said...

It was a fun night out. I went too.
Loved this movie.

Asmus Clan said...

Trust me it took leftover halloween makeup, and white body glitter. Kayla's was most noticible, since she's naturally tan.