Thursday, May 6, 2010

Go on....take a guess.......

YAY!! I finally have a much better idea about what's going on inside me. Dr. says it's most likely a girl, so that's what we're going with unless told otherwise @ the 30 week visit. I'm much less crazy than before. It's almost a relief and now the crazy nesting can continue. They don't know it yet, but Cera and Jesse will be pulling all of Syd's stuff down from the attic so I can go thru it and clean everything within an inch of it's life. (evil snicker) So baby is doing well. She has a good strong heart, and looks like she's going to be slightly chubbier than her big sister. Everything was there. I counted her fingers, but didn't get to see her toes. They even moved my due date up a little to the 17th instead of the 19th. Trust me, those two days will matter to me when I'm that close! I've been in such a good mood that I've even told Jesse he can pick out her name (I still have to approve). Baby was in rare form, too. She wouldn't hold still for most of the ultrasound. And she even reacted to the Dr.'s voice. When he laughed loudly, she jumped! It was so cool. It's been one of those days when you're glad you're a mom. I love it.

2 comments:

anderson.fam said...

YEAH! How fun having two girls!
We're so happy for you guys!

Oh, and we figure you're gonna have to get out to Utah SOMETIME, so you better let us know when that is. Or else.
Even if it's after baby #2 is born!

Just so you know.

Suzie-Q said...

What a great day!! It can only get better right?
Have fun Nesting!