Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bear with me, ya'll.....

Below is what we did last weekend with Mary and Jade here. Also with us was my mom Teresa, my sisters Cera and April and my cousin Kayla. The posts are in order (top to bottom) of the things we did over the weekend. Starting w/Charles Towne Landing 1 and ending with the Aquarium. Look for more posts soon though, cause we're doing so much stuff so fast that it's taking me a while to get it up on the blog. Next up should be the Zoo and we're not done. This week we're also planning to hit a few museams and the lake again. Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

I am ready to read!

anderson.fam said...

Wow, tons of fun! No FAIR!
How can you stand to have that snake on your arm? Uh, that would have been the death of me!
Sydney's too cute! We need to get together ASAP!
Oh and lastly, we had to make a comment about Jesse in a swimsuit. Still looks the same after all this time. Daddy fits him perfectly, however!