Monday, September 14, 2009

Crafty

OK So mom got a little crazy with the sewing machine this week. Once I got started I couldn't stop. In fact I'm still going...making halloween costumes and christmas presents. I guess my reasoning is that it's better to get this stuff under way now rather than later. And as for Sydney's clothes....She can always use more clothes right? OK I can't take total credit for the skirt in this outfit. I got that idea from Suzie (Thanks bunches BTW) But the matching top (and the blue dress after) i did without a pattern and without measuring, just by sight. So if you want to know how I did it: I just cut some pieces out, did some gathering and put a button on the back. Sorry...I'm bad with instructions. I'll post some later, after I really think about it. See? That's my problem, I make things without thinking to write down how I did it. Then when people want to know, i'm like "I don't know, I just did it" Anyways I will post the instructions later. It's really simple. Gotta go chase down my super (cute) model!!! BYE!




3 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Oh you did an amazing job!! I'm glad I helped inspire the skirt!
I can't wait to see what else you have been doing!

anderson.fam said...

Crafy is an understatement, Amber. Taking pieces of fabric + no measuring + no pattern = Cute clothes = MAGICAL!
Seriously, talented.

Asmus Clan said...

yeah, now I gotta teach my sis Cera how to sew, so I'll have an extra set of hands to work on stuff!