Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Charleston Aquarium Fun
















Sydney can't say "shish" (fish) enough! I've never seen her learn a word so fast, but she said it over and over, pointing to the tanks. She got a little confused when we met up with the snake, and she didn't like when it crawled on mommy. This was such fun today! We went to market street to take in the local color and some gelato! Then drove along Rainbow Row and the battlement. After that we ended up at the aquarium. Sydney was sleeping at first, but when she woke up, she would not hold still. She ran from exibit to tank to exibit. She got to pet a crab and stingray and "hoot"ed at the owls. It was great! She's had so much fun!

2 comments:

Suzie-Q said...

Wow that looks like fun too! That snake is huge, I don't think I would like that very well.
My kids would have been so crazy they might have asked us to leave!

Asmus Clan said...

At first I just touched the snake's head and the next thing i know it's trying to get up my arm. I guess it liked me better than her handler. Snakes don't bug me. My dad was a member of the DNR and brought me up with a healthy respect for them. I didn't panic and that's all that was important.